Would you like to play guitar better and improve faster? Finding a good guitar teacher is the answer but choosing the right one is no easy task. You need an experienced teacher who will help you reach your goals.
Whether you want to just learn a few songs or learn to read music and apply music theory or advance your technique I can help you.
Here’s why you should study with me:
1. With over 20 years of experience as a live performer and as a studio recording artist I can coach you to handle any situation as well as play the instrument. I have performed in many environments, from the humble street corner to the big stage. Whether you want to play for family and friends or perform in public it is important to not only have the skills but also to have the confidence to do it in front of any audiences.
2. I am passionate about teaching the guitar! I care about your progress and enjoy seeing you perform at your best level. My goal is to help you improve your playing, become proficient in the style you like, and to master the techniques you want.
3. I am a patient and understanding teacher. I recognize that everyone has a different learning pace. I always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel capable of attaining proficiency in the lesson’s subject matter while, at the same time, motivating you to enhance your skills. We all struggle when it comes to learning new things; I will work to find the key to enable you to overcome.
4. Everyone, after an hour long lesson, will forget most of what was taught by the time they return home. This is why I encourage online lessons. You can do them from the comfort of your own home and get straight in to practicing once the lesson has terminated. I also provide short re-cap videos and tablature after each lesson for extra support if needed.
Anyone Can Play
5. I accept students of all ages and abilities, and I can teach in the Italian language also.”
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO START
Online lessons will be done via SKYPE. Skype is free and simple to install, set up and use. You can find the program here: www.skype.com
You will need a webcam and a microphone. Your computer’s built-in camera and microphone will work fine and will pick up the amplifier sitting in your room.
Payment for lessons is made through PayPal.
I look forward to helping you become the best guitarist you want to be!
PS – Lessons make a great gift!
You can buy lessons and give them to someone else for birthdays, holidays, or any reason at all!
To schedule or inquire further about lessons, please click here: